PAYDAY 3

PAYDAY 3

View Stats:
Always-online = No buy
Was very disappointed to find out that Payday 3 will not be playable offline.
I will not be buying PD3, nor will I buy any future games from your company.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 352 comments
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 2:28pm 
Always online
Hard pass for me, I was even willing to accept your microtransactions and FOMO bs greed to play this game. I played enough Hitman to accept always online is complete garbage and no reason for it unless you're making an mmo. I feel bad for people getting home from work just for the servers to be down or under maintenance bEcAUSe OnLiNe OnLy.

IQ play -100 Congrats you played yourself with something so stupid that doesn't need it or require it. Need a jester reward for your game store page.
Last edited by The Executioner; Jul 13, 2023 @ 2:32pm
James Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:19pm 
this is just like when they made WoW always online... bastards
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:27pm 
Originally posted by DeathlyArrows:
this post doesnt bring anything new to the table beside hating on the game
no usefull discussion on this if you ask me doesnt leave room open for discussion about the online aspect

its basicly a random guy on the internet rambling away about him not buying the game now and feels obligated to let us know hes not buying the game( wich we do not care about ofcourse )

No discussion is going to make them change the always online concept. You're literally fanboying over something that has zero reason to exist in payday 3 since it's not an mmo and which previous titles also didn't have. There is zero reason or excuse to have always online. But at least you tried
breadman Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:28pm 
Originally posted by James:
what
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:28pm 
That is an mmo that makes sense not when you play with 3 bots offline. But you will argue that it makes sense, I'm sure.
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:29pm 
Originally posted by breadman:
what
I assume it's sarcastic or a knight in shiny armor
James Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:34pm 
Originally posted by TheExecutioner:
That is an mmo that makes sense not when you play with 3 bots offline. But you will argue that it makes sense, I'm sure.

payday 2 was also always online and that wasn't a problem
James Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by breadman:
what
I assume it's sarcastic or a knight in shiny armor

yeah, a knight that gave a negative review to payday 2 and hates the monetization and broken promises from payday 2
James Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:42pm 

yeah, a knight that gave a negative review to payday 2 and hates the monetization and broken promises from payday 2

Payday 2 was not always online what are you 12 ? Always online doesn't mean what you think it means kiddo.

it required an internet connection to play
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:42pm 

Payday 2 was not always online, Always online doesn't mean what you think it means kiddo. Pleasure educate yourself and then come back to the discussion.
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:43pm 

Payday 2 was not always online what are you 12 ? Always online doesn't mean what you think it means kiddo.

That's bait you can't be that stupid
Crust Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:43pm 

payday 2 was also always online and that wasn't a problem

No it's not
James Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:43pm 

how would YOU define always online then? because for me it means you have to always be online.
The Executioner Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:45pm 

how would YOU define always online then? because for me it means you have to always be online.
I played payday 2 offline for over a year when we had no wifi at the house. You're dead wrong about needing wifi to play payday 2
James Jul 13, 2023 @ 3:46pm 

I played payday 2 offline for over a year when we had no wifi at the house. You're dead wrong about needing wifi to play payday 2

you can technically "play" any game with no internet.. I mean WoW launches, but you won't be able to connect to other players without internet
< >
Showing 1-15 of 352 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 15, 2023 @ 4:02am